The pupils of this school are expected to:
- Participate fully in all the activities of the school,
- Observe faithfully the school rules of discipline and obey all duly constituted authorities,
- Cultivate loyalty and devotion to home, school and country,
- Develop healthy habits of mind and body by constant self - discipline,
- Acquire qualities of leadership and competency in the art of expression and persuasion,
- Strive to be gentlemen and ladies and learn to serve and be helpful to others.
The school time is from 8.50 a.m. to 3.00 p.m.
- Pupils must be in their classrooms by the first bell at 8.50 am.
- On reaching the school the students should form a line and proceed to their respective classrooms in silence.
- Utilize the morning time for silent study till the bell goes for prayer/assembly.
- At the second bell, on the days when there is school assembly, all should march to the place assigned to their respective classes on the assembly ground/hall. On the other days they sit in their classrooms in silence.
- Show respect to your Principal, teachers, non teaching staff and elders by greeting them.
- Respect each other and always lend a helping hand.
- Stand still during prayer and National Anthem, wherever you are.
- Be eco-friendly; and keep your school compound green.
- Students in school uniform are not expected to loiter around after the school timing.
- Behave honestly in the examination halls. Malpractices of any sort will be seriously dealt with.
- On entering the lab and the library, students should keep their shoes outside.
- Don’t dash and hit against others including teachers.
- Learn to use polite expressions like ‘sorry’, ‘thank you’, ‘welcome’ etc. as and when they are required to be used.
Play class - Boys : Yellow shirt, Green check shorts, Black Shoe
Girls : Green Check Frock, Black Shoe
LKG - Boys : Yellow Shirt, Green Check Shorts, Black Shoe, Green Socks
Girls : Green Check Frock, Black Shoe & Green Socks
UKG - Boys : Red & Black Check Shirt, Green Shorts, Black Shoe & Green Socks
Girls : Red & Black Check Frock, Black Shoe & Green Socks
I & II - White half sleeve shirt, Green shorts, Green striped socks, black shoes, Green printed tie
III – VIII - White half sleeve shirt, Green pants, Green striped socks, black shoes, Green printed tie
IX – XII - White full sleeve shirt, Green pants, Green striped socks, black shoes, Green printed tie.
I – VI - White shirt, Green pinafore, Green striped socks, black shoes, Green printed tie.
VII – X - White shirt, Green pinafore, Green striped socks, black shoes, green printed tie.
XI & XII - Green Pyajama, White Top, Green Overcoat, Green striped socks, black shoes
On Wednesdays Boys and Girls ( KG to XII ) should wear white uniform with white shoe and white socks
English is the medium of communication and so it is mandatory that all the Students speak English in the school campus.
Always use polite words when you communicate with others. Insulting and abusive expressions are strictly forbidden in the school campus.